Re: [aspectj-users] List of main users

Hi Thierry,

I've been using AspectJ for a while now and I can safely say that it has proved incredibly useful on various projects I have worked on. General Dynamics UK have used AOP through AspectJ and others in various data minining systems and, along with Eclipse, the approach is proving to be one of the most valuable and productive new (ish) technologies we are using.

Don't be worried too much about picking up AspectJ, it's a very mature and reliable piece of work coming from a very proactive and professional bunch of people.

Cheers,

Russ