RE: [aspectj-users] maven repository on ibiblio

Hi,

There is some work done on this? If not I'll do the job.

I've also seen that the aspectjtools.jar is actually a bundle of other
packages. Is there any list of the dependencies and versions anywhere?

Thanks

Carlos Sanchez
A Coruña, Spain

Oness Project