[aspectj-users] maven repository on ibiblio

Hello all.
I am a user of both Maven (http://maven.apache.org/) and AspectJ.  Actually,
I helped write the AspectJ Plugin 3.0 that uses the new aspectjrt-1.2.jar.
When building with Maven, jar files are automatically downloaded from a
remote repository on Ibiblio (http://www.ibiblio.org/).  I would love it if
the new aspectjrt-1.2.jar could be uploaded to this repository so that it will
be easily downloadable by other users of AspectJ and Maven.

The Maven folks have a new procedure for uploading jars to the repository and
I was wondering who might be able to take care of that?

http://maven.apache.org/repository-upload.html

You need a license.txt, a project.xml and the jar wrapped up into a jar and then you post a request to Maven's JIRA. I could do this if someone could send me the license.txt for AspectJ and the beginnings of a project.xml (of I could come
up with one).

Thanks for your time and assistance.

Charlie

Back to the top