Re: [aspectj-users] Aspect Patterns resources

Jeff,

Ramnivas Laddad and I are developing a presentation called "AspectJ and Design Patterns" for the No Fluff Just Stuff series of conferences this year. It won't exactly be the "good aop tutorial", but it will have design material in it.

I would check out:
http://newaspects.com/presentations/

for some excellent presentations. For something you could sit with, I recommend my book:

Mastering AspectJ: http://tinyurl.com/66vf

or

AspectJ in Action: http://manning.com/laddad
by Ramnivas Laddad