[aspectj-users] Aspect Patterns resources

I was wondering you could recommend some good papers, presentations, or other resources for Aspect Design patterns.

I will most regrettably be unable to attend AOSD 2004, but will be there in spirit.  I would love to attend the "good aop" tutorial mentioned.  Are there going to be any good substitutes ? ...

I have to give a presentation Saturday or Sunday on AOP and would like to include some more in depth material.

Thanks,

- Jeff

Back to the top