[aspectj-users] One class, two aspects?

Hi,

I've got a question about aspected classes. Suppose we have a client/server-architecture and we want to pass objects of class A from one layer to the other by serialization. Now let's assume that A is advised by an aspect B on the client side and by an aspect C on the server side. Can we pass objects without any danger (and receive it on the server side with the server's class-file), or will the server side need the client's class-file in stead of his own? In the latter case: did we create in fact 2 different classes by using 2 different aspects? I guess that in theory, as the state of the class hasn't changed, there shouldn't be any problem.

Has anyone tried this before?

Thanks in advance,

Bram Adams

Back to the top