Re: [aspectj-users] ajdoc for 1.1

Hi Mark,

There is currently an effort underway that is looking at possible features for ajdoc and I am beginning to work out a supporting infrastructure from the different API's that currently exist in AspectJ. I'll post to this mailing list when I get 5 mins the ajdoc-like features I have got so far to get anyones input as to what they specifically would like to see supported by the tool and whether they can offer any advice or help on this.

Cheers

Russ Miles

On Monday, July 28, 2003, at 10:48PM, Volkmann, Mark <Mark.Volkmann@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

><<Original Attached>>
Any idea when ajdoc will be fixed or rewritten to work with AspectJ 1.1?

WARNING: All e-mail sent to and from this address will be received or
someone other than the recipient.