[aspectj-users] Some General Informations

Hello everybody,

I try to make a master of information science. At the moment I write my Thesis, about “Aspect oriented programming with AspectJ”. I tried to find, but didn´t, a document about the history.

My Questions: When were the first Theories developed, when was the first AspectJ Version released? Also I would like to have a Statistic about the usage (alternatively the downloads) of AspectJ. If you have any idea where to find such data, please let me know.

I´m also looking for a small Project, witch can show the advantages of AspectJ. I you have any ideas or realized a Project (that you allow me to take a closer look), so please let me know.

Best regards

Jan Kerssenfischer

Back to the top