[aspectj-users] How to build a Dirty Flag ?

Hello,

I have the following Problem:

If have some classes representing a data structure. I want to write an aspect, that adds a dirty flag to a class, that turns true, if one of the values changed. So far the adding of the Flag is not the problem. My Problem is to find out, if any of the classvariables is set with a new value. New means in that case that it is not the old value written again (what my Gui does). To get the new Value is no problem with a combination of set und args. My Problem is how to find out the previous value of the variable witch is written. Target returns the target instance and not the Variable. Are there any solutions to this problem?

Best regards,

Jan Kerssenfischer

Back to the top