[aspectj-users] How to examine all argrument passed to a function

Hi, all,

I am now able to use aspectJ to intercept calls to certain function. However
it is not obvious to me how I can iterate through all arguments passed to a
function call.

I have this question because I have a number of classes of which they all
have a function by the same name (says, run()), but no fixed number of
argument. I would to log down the value of the arguments.

Regards,

Anthony

Back to the top