From: aspectj-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:aspectj-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Anthony Kong
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2003 12:41 AM
To: 'aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [aspectj-users] How to examine all argrument passed to a
function

Hi, all,

I am now able to use aspectJ to intercept calls to certain function.
However
it is not obvious to me how I can iterate through all arguments passed
to a
function call.

I have this question because I have a number of classes of which they
all
have a function by the same name (says, run()), but no fixed number of
argument. I would to log down the value of the arguments.

Regards,

Anthony