Re: [aspectj-users] searchable mail archive for aspectj mailing lists

Anthony,

Use Google. Either include "eclipse.org" in the domain / site restriction field of the advanced search form or include "site:eclipse.org" in the search criteria on the basic search page. It's probably a good idea to include "AspectJ" along with your search terms.

With Joel Shellman's recent question in mind, I tried this search, <http://www.google.com/search?as_q=Runtime+Weaving+AspectJ&as_sitesearch=eclipse.org> and got about 80 hits.

Randall Schulz