From: aspectj-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:aspectj-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Magnus Forsberg
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2003 11:37 PM
To: aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: SV: [aspectj-users] Newbie question:Running AspectJ on J2EE
servers

I use aspectj in a ejb solution and everything works when I access my
beans from a web application deployed in the same ear but when I access
from RMI, my advices/pointcuts doesn't work. I've read something about
aspectj1.0* having problems with this particular setup but I use
aspectj1.1. Have you or anyone else experienced anything similar?