SV: [aspectj-users] Newbie question:Running AspectJ on J2EE servers

I use aspectj in a ejb solution and everything works when I access my beans from a web application deployed in the same ear but when I access from RMI, my advices/pointcuts doesn't work. I've read something about aspectj1.0* having problems with this particular setup but I use aspectj1.1. Have you or anyone else experienced anything similar?

> I had it working on Jboss but it mysteriously stopped working.
> I think I may have made a mistake in my cutpoints.
> Anyway... I just added the runtime jar into the application
> server and it
> worked a-ok.
> I am not using websphere but I imagine it is the same.
> Only the runtime jar file required.
> Ron

Back to the top