Re: SV: [aspectj-users] Newbie question:Running AspectJ on J2EE servers

On Thu, 27 Mar 2003 08:36:37 +0100, "Magnus Forsberg"
<Magnus.Forsberg@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

||| I use aspectj in a ejb solution and everything works when I access my beans from a web application deployed in the same ear but when I access from RMI, my advices/pointcuts doesn't work. I've read something about aspectj1.0* having problems with this particular setup but I use aspectj1.1. Have you or anyone else experienced anything similar?

Are you doing any Aspect-ifying of Entity beans? I thought about this, but
since the actual bean implementation (with CMP) is generated by the
container, how would you specify the pointcuts? Would it be sufficient to
specify them for the abstract bean class that you DO write, or do you need
to have knowledge of the class that the container will generate? Or am I
thinking about this too much?

Joey

--
http://www.joeygibson.com