Re: [aspectj-dev] aspectj internals howto (?)

On Thursday, August 05, 2010 05:03:48 am Sandy Zhang's cat walking on the
keyboard wrote:
> Actually, there are some materials about the intern implementation of
> aspectJ on the svn server. They are located at /modules/docs/developer.
> They can provide you some overview and specific information. They even
> provide you a manual on how to extend the aspectj. However, the typical
> problem about documents and codes manifests its pervasiveness again: the
> document is not synchronized with the code.  You will notice this when you
> read.

Thanks to all, I'm start reading!
Now, a silly question, but how can I checkout the cvs repository? Using
/home/technology provides me the following error:
cvs [checkout aborted]: unrecognized auth response from dev.eclipse.org: cvs
[pserver aborted]: /home/technology: no such repository

can anyone give me the path to checkout the project and its modules?

Thanks,
Luca

Back to the top