Re: [aspectj-dev] aspectj internals howto (?)

Actually, there are some materials about the intern implementation of aspectJ on the svn server. They are located at /modules/docs/developer. They can provide you some overview and specific information. They even provide you a manual on how to extend the aspectj. However, the typical problem about documents and codes manifests its pervasiveness again: the document is not synchronized with the code.  You will notice this when you read.