[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [aspectj-dev] aspectj internals howto (?)
- From: Michael Haupt <mhaupt@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 23:19:10 +0200
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:subject:references:from :content-type:x-mailer:in-reply-to:message-id:date:to :content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=/AufI5uEgkw0HNkoR8PNzn3uGkynVLKqjZqtXdFIRlo=; b=ROsGMH+fS7zRizG73XQLnsfIeGWSeQgBhj6jWkQPZmt1qjVlHJy+y8BZq+E03TzpBi 1e0SvcokcAfQzDayDvaiSkPNBpT1WBqKdDgQK1A/VEl7tgzSKvYoZr4/yBksoUovgt6j ohRhtgAw7DiM/Mr00lgnFIYCoD5DDMQG117fE=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=subject:references:from:content-type:x-mailer:in-reply-to :message-id:date:to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; b=bUJ8CRednCuyznwxTC6ffFxn4fFULdZbY/u7zMlb9SNXIV5DiAfZbKy5/DkyRsu83g IKbso53jP5nLtgq/XoE2m3s6G6XB9izh0jCvunKgnjq7CXgWw5PyX9sogSEI3RHiN1O1 mRNiXKLVEgrqDYEIM/8eD/6qJ0lRZ7L7AoEPI=
tales of yore: in the AOSD-Europe project, we had a document that described quite a range of AOP implementations at a fairly high level of detail. Needless to say, AspectJ was one of them.
I do not know how much different today's AspectJ implementation is, but the document might be worth a look. It can be found on aosd-europe.net under Languages / Deliverables and has the number D12. (Sorry, I can't post a complete link right now for iPhone reasons.)
Am 04.08.2010 um 21:50 schrieb Andy Clement <andrew.clement@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi Luca,
> Unfortunately there aren't many guides for getting to grips with the
> code. The most recent paper on things is still the one by Jim and
> Many of the concepts there are still relevant - but how they manifest
> in the source tree may be a little different.
> On 4 August 2010 02:50, Luca Ferrari <fluca1978@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> I'd like to study aspectj from an internal point of view, with particular
>> regard to the weaving/compilation phase. Before starting from the code, I'd
>> like to know if there are some howtos or guides that can drive me reading the
>> code or if you can suggest me a path to walk the source.
>> aspectj-dev mailing list
> aspectj-dev mailing list