[aspectj-dev] suppress warning messages of final methods

Hi,

I coded an aspect with pointcuts in a class: :working:

@Aspect
public class SystemArchitecture {
    @Pointcut("execution(* com.company.*.*Dao.*(..)) || execution(*
com.company.*.*Gateway.*(..))")
    public void daoOperation() {
    }
}

I have abstract class which use this aspect with final method.

public abstract class JamaiqueGatewaySupport extends DaoSupport {
	public final JamaiqueTemplate getJamaiqueTemplate() {
		return jamaiqueTemplate;
	}
}

I need to keep this method final because I don't want any override.

So, when I start the webapp, I get this warning:

[01/02/10 15:22:48:740 CET] 00000021 SystemOut     O WARN  [Cglib2AopProxy
] user= - Unable to proxy method [public final
com.company.stuff.integration.jamaique.JamaiqueTemplate
com.company.stuff.integration.jamaique.support.JamaiqueGatewaySupport.getJamaiqueTemplate()]
because it is final: All calls to this method via a proxy will be routed
directly to the proxy.

Is it possible to remove this warnings?:confused:

Thanks in advance
jz