Re: [aspectj-dev] suppress warning messages of final methods

Hi,

I don't think that is an AspectJ message (AspectJ doesn't do any
proxying).  Looks more like a CGLIB message.  However, if you are
getting it only when the aspect is there, perhaps there is some
interplay between what aspectj does and what CGLIB does that causes it
to appear.  But as your aspect is only defining pointcuts (I don't see
any advice anywhere), that seems unlikely.

cheers,
Andy