Re: [aspectj-dev] New intertype syntax ...new meaning?

I suspected AJDT may be removing them when it can, but on which of
these does it base the decision to remove:

- name
- model
- metadata

if (1) it may need changing to (2) or (3) if I alter the naming
scheme.  But we knew there would be an impact on AJDT if this mangling
change goes ahead.

Andy