Re: [aspectj-dev] RCP Application working through eclipse but not as an exported application

Hi Mikkel,

I am not sure what the problem really is but there are several things you could check here:

- Your aspect bundle defines a require-bundle on the several weaving bundles. This is not necessary and should not be the case for aspect bundles.

- Is the aop.xml file copied in your exported plugin? So is it really contained in the JAR file of your bundle in the META-INF directory?

- Try to change the start level of weaving.asepctj from 4 to 2 (in your config.ini).

HTH,
Martin