[aspectj-dev] RCP Application working through eclipse but not as an exported application

I followed this example http://www.eclipse.org/equinox/incubator/aspects/equinox-aspects-quick-start.php
and created my own RCP app with a bundle that need weaving, and a bundle that weaves the aspect in, through LTW.

This all works when running inside eclipse, but when I export the product it does not work.

Here is the info I get when running inside eclipse
[org.eclipse.equinox.weaving.hook] info adding AspectJ hooks ...
[org.eclipse.equinox.weaving.
aspectj] info Starting AspectJ weaving service ...
[org.plugination.clubadmin.ui] info AspectJ Weaver Version 1.6.6 built on Wednesday Sep 30, 2009 at 18:55:14 GMT
[org.plugination.clubadmin.ui] info register aspect org.plugination.clubadmin.ui.aspects.PropertyChangeSupportAspect
[org.eclipse.equinox.weaving.aspectj] info weaving bundle 'org.plugination.clubadmin.ui'
[org.plugination.clubadmin.core] info AspectJ Weaver Version 1.6.6 built on Wednesday Sep 30, 2009 at 18:55:14 GMT
[org.plugination.clubadmin.core] info register aspect org.plugination.clubadmin.ui.aspects.PropertyChangeSupportAspect
[org.eclipse.equinox.weaving.aspectj] info weaving bundle 'org.plugination.clubadmin.core'

And here is it when I run outside eclipse
[org.eclipse.equinox.weaving.hook] info adding AspectJ hooks ...
[org.aspectj.osgi.service.weaving] info Starting AspectJ weaving service ...
and nothing else...

This is the config.ini I use

osgi.bundles=org.eclipse.equinox.common@2:start,org.eclipse.update.configurator@3:start,org.eclipse.equinox.weaving.aspectj@4:start,org.eclipse.core.runtime@start
osgi.framework.extensions=org.eclipse.equinox.weaving.hook
aj.weaving.verbose=true
org.aspectj.weaver.showWeaveInfo=true
osgi.clean=true
org.aspectj.osgi.verbose=true
eclipse.product=org.plugination.clubadmin.ui.product

Any help is appriciated I am kindof lost right now... I am using the 1.6.6 version with eclipse 3.5

Back to the top