Re: [aspectj-dev] Builder Pattern using AspectJ

On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 4:53 PM, Andrew Eisenberg <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If you are interested in how some common design patterns can be
written (and improved) using AOP techniques, then you may find this
page interesting:
http://hannemann.pbworks.com/Design+Patterns

Thanks for your help, I found it very useful!
So, just as i thought, the only improvement is to transform the abstract class to interface, and the only benefit as far as I can see is to allow the concrete-builder classes to be part of another class hierarchy in addition to the pattern one.
Am I right? Any other benefit? :)
I'll try this implementations, thanx again!

Back to the top