[aspectj-dev] Builder Pattern using AspectJ

Hi,
I need to implement the builder pattern using AspectJ, I have to write the pattern in an abstract way and then apply it to a concrete case study.
What's the benefit of using AspectJ? What should I improve?
I mean, if I want to use a pattern my code would have a certain structure from the beginning, why is it useful to use AspectJ?
I read some examples (the AspectJ Cookbook mostly) and the only significant change they use AspectJ for is to modify the abstract class to an interface. What for? And is that everything I can do? How can I make it more abstract?

Thanks for your answers!

Back to the top