Re: [aspectj-dev] AspectJ1.5 Environment Variables setup (Resolved)

Jay Par wrote:

> the issue has resolved.

And just for the record, the solution was to point to the java home
root direction, right? In your case, this should be C:\j2sdk1.4.2.15
without the extra \bin at the end.

I like seeing the answer to a question, even if it is trivial and
resolved by yourself.

Thanks and Cheers
Martin

> Jay Par <jayparap@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> so my system variable is like
> JAVA_HOME = C:\j2sdk1.4.2.15\bin
> Path = C:\aspectj1.5\bin;%JAVA_HOME%;
>
> once I set to the above, I open a new command prompt and type ajc
> it gives me
> "java does not exist as C:\j2sdk1.4.2_15\bin\bin\java"
> "plase fix the JAVA_HOME environment variable"
> and the ajc command does not run

Back to the top