Re: [aspectj-dev] AspectJ1.5 Environment Variables setup (Resolved)

Hi,

the issue has resolved.

Jay Par <jayparap@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

I have previously installed AJDT for Eclipse. Recently, I just realized that I need more, I need to aj compiler. So I installed AspectJ1.5. After the installation, it ask me to look the readme file and modify the path to include c:\aspectj1.5\bin so that it is easier to run ajc in command prompt.

So I go control panel->system->[advance tab]->Environment Variable->[in system variable]->Path
I modified the path with additional text "C:\aspectj1.5\bin;" before the previous value

so my system variable is like
JAVA_HOME = C:\j2sdk1.4.2.15\bin
Path = C:\aspectj1.5\bin;%JAVA_HOME%;

once I set to the above, I open a new command prompt and type ajc
it gives me
"java does not exist as C:\j2sdk1.4.2_15\bin\bin\java"
"plase fix the JAVA_HOME environment variable"
and the ajc command does not run

Would anyone tell me how can I resolve this? I did the steps mentioned in the readme file. Is it because the JAVA_HOME is only for java and will be conflict with AspectJ?

Thanks very much,

Jay

Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!_______________________________________________
aspectj-dev mailing list