Re: [aspectj-dev] Releases source code

Jeez, you're quick.

Andy Clement wrote:
> Take the version tagged V1_5_4 if you just want 1.5.4.  There are no
> more versions of 1.5 planned, 1.6 is the active development level now.
>  1.5.4 included quite a few generics problems because it was based on
> an old Eclipse 3.1 compiler, but if you want that version, take the
> V1_5_4 files.

Well, what if there is a framework developed for 1.5.4? Should it run
just the same with the HEAD? I'm afraid to spend more time adopting
the existing project than developing my extension.

> If you want 1.6.0m1 take the V1_6_0M1 version, or V1_6_0M2 for M2 or
> just HEAD for the current version of AspectJ6.

Well, since I'm at it, I'll get the sources. If only for the feeling
of beeing up to date :-) Also better for following the mailing list
and bugs.

Thanks for your help.