Re: [aspectj-dev] Releases source code

HEAD is always clean, code is only committed when all 3600 tests pass.
 Failing tests for existing bugs are commented out if committed.
Actually, HEAD is better than AspectJ1.5.4 - so you might be better on
the very latest - HEAD passes everything that 1.5.4 did plus all the
new tests added since then.