Re: [aspectj-dev] problem eith specifying jars in classpath than specifying classes directory path in ajc command

I'm not sure what you are doing differently to me, but this works fine:

src1\A.java
class A {}

src2\X.aj
aspect X {
  before():staticinitialization(A) {}
}

javac src1\A.java -d .
jar -cvMf A.jar A.class
erase A.class
ajc -classpath A.jar;c:\aspectj1.5.3\lib\aspectjrt.jar -sourceroots src2 -d .

And then my current directory looks like this:

A.jar
src1
src2
X.class