[aspectj-dev] problem eith specifying jars in classpath than specifying classes directory path in ajc command

Hi All, I have kept java classes in one directory & aspects in another directory under src. I compile java classes first then compile .aj files using ajc. If I provide compiled java classes in classpath of ajc then it does not weave(compile time weaving) in compiled java classes(that is what I desire since I m doing load time weaving) it creates only .class files for aspects. But when I include .jar file for compiled java classes in classpath of ajc, it weaves the java class files as well(compile time weaving). consider the following: my src in \aspectj\src\aspects\com\perf\PrintPerf.aj & \aspectj\src\java\com\perf\Worker.java classes in \aspectj\build\classes\com\perf\PrintPerf.class, Worker.class First I do javac: javac -d ..\build\classes ..\src\java\com\perf\*.java to compile java classes then ajc -d ..\build\classes -classpath %ASPECTJ_HOME%\lib\aspectjrt.jar;..\build\classes -sourceroots ..\src\aspects -outxmlfile META-INF\aop.xml It works well. It does not weave the Worker.class at compile time. But if I put Worker.class in some jar file and put it in classpath of ajc instead of ..\build\classes, it weaves the Worker.java at compile time. How to avoid this problem?? Is there any plan to support jars in classpath of ajc or is there any other configuration? Pls help. Thanks, sandesh

Sent from the AspectJ - dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

Back to the top