From: aspectj-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:aspectj-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of sandesh g
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2007 2:30 AM
To: aspectj-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aspectj-dev] Can we rename aop.xml file in META-INF in AspectJ?

Hi,

Can we rename aop.xml file to some custom name say myaop.xml?
If I do it using -outxmlfile META-INF/myaop.xml option in ajc command, it
creates the myaop.xml file but load time weaving does not happen as it does
not get default ..\META-INF\aop.xml file.
So is there any way to specify our own custom aop file name to ajc?
eg something like this:
call ajc -d ..\build\classes -classpath
%ASPECTJ_HOME%\lib\aspectjrt.jar;..\build\classes -sourceroots
..\src\aspects -outxmlfile META-INF\myaop.xml

java -javaagent:%ASPECTJ_HOME%\lib\aspectjweaver.jar -cp
..\build\classes;%ASPECTJ_HOME%\lib\aspectjrt.jar;%ASPECTJ_HOME%\lib\aspectj
weaver.jar
com.perf.Worker

Pls somebody help on this.

Thanks,