Re: [aspectj-dev] How to get started working with the compiler / runtime weaving sources

Thanks Andy! I got farther along, however the variables I'm suppose to set are a bit non-obvious on OS X?  Anybody know the OS X settings?

On 4/27/07, Andy Clement <andrew.clement@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The FAQ has some information, which I think is still correct:

http://www.eclipse.org/aspectj/doc/released/faq.php#q:buildingsource