Re: [aspectj-dev] removing features from the instrumented classes

A basic principle of AOP is that the affected code is binary compatible with unaffected code; removing elements is not binary-compatible.
There are more general program-manipulation approaches for that.
(Changing annotation values might be a separate issue.)

Wes