[aspectj-dev] Specifying pointcuts in an external file

Hi,

Is it possible to specify pointcuts in an external file when using the annotation AspectJ? I am asking this question because our project will contain a lot of different pointcuts: what is the easiest way to define them? Using annotation is a bit a pain because each time a pointcut changes, I will have to change the annotation. Any method to load these pointcuts from an external source?

Thanks for any help,

Jean

Back to the top