[aspectj-dev] detecting AspectJ classes

Hi,

I need to detect that some particular class is in fact an aspect and then I would also need to retrieve details on its deployment mode (i.e. singleton, percflow, pertarget, etc). What would be the most reliable way of doing that?

Actually I wonder if AspectJ-specific bytecode attributes are documented anywhere? It would be really handy to have something like VM ClassFormat spec that would document standard attributes used by AspectJ.

 Thanks in advance

 Eugene

Back to the top