Re: [aspectj-dev] detecting AspectJ classes

See AjTypeSystem in the doc:

http://www.eclipse.org/aspectj/doc/released/aspectj5rt-api/org/aspectj/lang/reflect/AjTypeSystem.html#getAjType(java.lang.Class)

eg.

AjType fooType = AjTypeSystem.getAjType(Foo.class);
boolean isAspect = fooType.isAspect()
PerClause pc = fooType.getPerClause()
assertEquals(PerClauseKind.PERTHIS,pc.getKind());

the individual attribute format are not documented anywhere other than
in the code.