Re: [aspectj-dev] bcel

BTW, I've asked related question few weeks ago in eclipse.technology.aspectj newsgroup and had some followup email conversation with Andy Clement.

My concern was related to StackMapTable recalculation or incremental updates when aj changes existing bytecode or adding new methods. As some of you know we have implemented support for that in ASM.

  regards,
  Eugene

Alexandre Vasseur wrote:
Hi Torsten
At some stage (6+ months ago) there was a discussion on BCEL lists to deprecate BCEL in favor of ASM. What is your view on that since it sounds like the BCEL future is solely in your hands.
Alex