[aspectj-dev] build.ajproperties editor

Hi guys!

I would like to kindly ask your help in the following matter: lately our TestNG users have had reported performance problems with the Eclipse plugin when using JDK1.4. This is mainly due to the fact that TestNG has to scan the whole set of source dirs for javadoc annotations, prior to start. With bigger and bigger projects, you can imagine this is taking a while.

A new TestNG user had suggested a small hack that will allow users to restrict the sources to be scanned: a properties file. At this point, I had remembered about the build.ajproperties used by AJDT and its quite nice editor. I am wondering if you can point me to the right direction to check its code. Also, in case this editor can be easily reused in TestNG Eclipse plugin, I would like to kindly ask for your permission to incorporate it in the TestNG Eclipse plugin. I would probably have to mention that, as you may expect, TestNG is an open source project and so it is the plugin.

Many thanks in advance,

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.