[aspectj-dev] AspectJ1.5.1a released

AspectJ1.5.1 was released last week.  Unfortunately two bugs were
found in that release that we decided needed fixing as soon as
possible.  AspectJ1.5.1a includes the fixes.

The bugs related to:
- consuming abstract aspects from the classpath.
- structure model problems in AJDT when working with library aspects.

AspectJ1.5.1a is available from our AspectJ download page:

http://eclipse.org/aspectj/downloads.php

The build has only just been uploaded so may take a little time to
mirror around all the download servers.

(The recent release candidate build of AJDT included these fixes)

Thanks and stay in touch
-- The AspectJ Team.

Back to the top