Re: [aspectj-dev] iajc-task

Here a snippet of my ant task:

   <target name="compile.aj"
           depends="init"
           description="AspectJ compile">
       <iajc srcdir="src/main/java:src/main/resources:src/main/aspectj"
             destdir="${classes.dir}"
             classpathref="project.classpath"
			  debug="on"
			  target="1.4"
			  source="1.4">
		</iajc>
   </target>

I remember there was a problem with the srcdir parameter of the
compiler, but I'm not sure.

Hi,

Coming from an ant developer, your srcdir value doesn't look right - (I know iajc is developed externally by the AspectJ guys, so it may be a different beast altogether).

This manual page contains more info
http://ant.apache.org/manual/index.html

Kev
PS What happened to the link to iajc on the external tasks page? Did someone request for it to be removed? Or am I imagining the whole thing?

Back to the top