[aspectj-dev] iajc-task

Hello,

I use Eclipse/AJDT 1.3.0 for JUnit tests to simulate another system. It
works as expected. Now I installed a build process for the application
but something is wrong with my build process. I checked the used
libraries and other things but some of the JUnit tests fails now.

Are there any known problems with the iajc tast for Ant? Or is the range
of srcdir important?

Here a snippet of my ant task:

    <target name="compile.aj"
            depends="init"
            description="AspectJ compile">
        <iajc srcdir="src/main/java:src/main/resources:src/main/aspectj"
              destdir="${classes.dir}"
              classpathref="project.classpath"
			  debug="on"
			  target="1.4"
			  source="1.4">
		</iajc>
    </target>

I remember there was a problem with the srcdir parameter of the
compiler, but I'm not sure.

regards
Oliver
--