Re: [aspectj-dev] iajc-task

Hi Kev,

thanks for the tip, but it seems not to work for me. Here the snippet of
the ant changed iajc task:

    <target name="compile.test.aj"
            depends="init"
            description="AspectJ test compile">
        <iajc destdir="${test-classes.dir}"
              classpathref="project.classpath"
		  debug="on"
		  target="1.4"
		  source="1.4">
		<src path="src/main/aspectj"/>
		<src path="src/main/java"/>
		<src path="src/main/resources"/>
		<src path="src/test/aspectj"/>
		<src path="src/test/java"/>
		<src path="src/test/resources"/>
	</iajc>
    </target>

Also include/exclude statements doesn't help here.

Kev Jackson wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Coming from an ant developer, your srcdir value doesn't look right - (I
> know iajc is developed externally by the AspectJ guys, so it may be a
> different beast altogether).
>
> Typically the compiler tasks (javac, jikes, gcj etc) use a nested
> <include> <exclude> to specify which files should be considered by the
> compiler.  It's also common practice to simply specify the root dir in
> the src dir (or <src>) and then use include/exclude to filter out
> unwanted files.  And I've never seen the dir:dir:dir structure before in
> ant - almost looks like a classpath for unix :)

this is originally form the Ant manual. Look at the examples for the
javac task. Here you will find:

  <javac srcdir="${src}:${src2}"
         destdir="${build}"
         includes="mypackage/p1/**,mypackage/p2/**"
         excludes="mypackage/p1/testpackage/**"
         classpath="xyz.jar"
         debug="on"
  />