[aspectj-dev] How to build jdt-core under shadows

Hi,

I checked out the jdt-core project from shadows, using
tag aj_v_574_R31X. I want to build it and copy the
result jar files to other aspectj modules. I followed
the instructions in README. But the ant target
"transformProjectToORGASPECTJ" terminated with error
"src-temp" does not exist. If I add mkdir tasks for
src-temp to build.xml, the ant target runs to
completion, but delete every src files, instead of
transform them with prefix "org.aspectj". Anyone tried
this before? What should I do?

Thanks a lot!
Lingli

http://farechase.yahoo.com