Re: [aspectj-dev] How to build jdt-core under shadows

after checking it out, remove the AspectJ nature then run the
transform task, then re-add the AspectJ nature.  there is a problem in
the interaction between the AJ builder and the ant task.

What exciting things you are up to checking all this stuff out?

Andy.