[aspectj-dev] how to introduce a new "declare" statememt?

Hi,

Previously, I have learned how to add a new pointcut
pattern. Now I wonder, how to introduce a new
"delcare" statement similar to declare warning or
declare error. Is it possible to implement without it
touching the grammar deep down in jdt-core? If so, is
there any document discussing this? If not, how to
introduce a new terminal to the grammar? Any
workarounds? Any suggestion will be greatly
appreciated!

Thanks!
Lingli

http://farechase.yahoo.com