[aspectj-dev] how hard it is to introduce a new kind of pointcut in aspectj?

Hi,

I am newbie of aspectj. I am wondering how hard it is
to introduce a new kind of pointcut into the current
aspectj project. For example, if I want to match the
"new" bytecode, or if I want to match some sort of
loop structures, I need to introduce "new()" or
"loop()" to the syntax of the pointcut. Is there any
grammar file I should change, where is the scanner and
parser files? Can anyone point me to some example or a
starting point to do it?

Thanks a lot!
Lingli

http://mail.yahoo.com