RE: [aspectj-dev] how hard it is to introduce a new kind of pointcut inaspectj?

Hi.

Generally it's not that hard using the AspectBench compiler, Wes mentioned
already (given you have some basic knowledge about compiler construction).
However, with respect to loops, such an extension already exists in the form
of "LoopsAJ" - http://www.cs.manchester.ac.uk/cnc/projects/loopsaj/. This
actually *is* an extension to the AspectBench Compiler.

However, I am not sure what you mean by "the 'new' bytecode". Is that not
something that can be captured by call(WhatEverType.new(..)) ?

Eric

--
Eric Bodden
Chair I2 for Programming Languages and Program Analysis

Back to the top