[aspectj-dev] is check for aspetjrt.jar necessary?

Hi,
we are using aspectJ in our projects together with maven2 for builds and eclipse.
According to maven2 philosophy jars must have version suffix.
When aspectjrt.jar is renamed to aspectjrt-1.5.0M4.jar following warning is produced during m2 build:

[DEBUG] warning couldn't find aspectjrt.jar on classpath, checked: c:\java\jdk1.5.0_05\jre\lib\rt.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\jan.janecek\.m2\repository\aspectj\aspectjrt\1.5.0M4\aspectjrt-1.5.0M4.jar ....

and in Eclipse warning window displayed (see attached picture) and build process does not continue.
In my opinion is this behavior slightly incorrect.

Do you think that you are going to fix this problem? And if yes when would it be fixed?

best regards
JuBu

JPEG image

Back to the top