[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Re: [aspectj-dev] Opportunities to make contribution?
- From: "Linton Ye" <lintonye@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 14:07:49 -0500
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
Hi, Adrain and Matt
Thanks for your reply. To make the best of my previous skills and get involved sonner,
I'd try some part in AJDT first. I will spend some time to read the document
and the code first to get a concept.
I set up the development environment for AJDT yesterday but did get some problems
on the way. The following is what I did:
0. I already have AJDT plug-in(1.20) installed on Eclipse 3.0.0
1. I checked out the projects from the repository into a dirty workspace where
I have some other project files
2. I got a bunch of errors (including an OutOfMemory exception) while building
workspace. I assume this error is from 44215
3. Then I quited Eclipse, increased the heap size to 512M, start Eclipse in a new
workspace, check out. But still got errors appearing in the package explorer only
and no other information about these errors. AllTests couldn't be run.
4. Finally I installed a new Eclipse(3.0.1), installed AJDT from "Find and install"
checked out, and everything looked fine. AllTests ran successfully.